¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stumbling around in StumbleUpon

Upon hearing about it from an Etsy SteamTeam member, I started using StumbleUpon this week to see what it is all about. It seems to be a good way to kill time. LOTS of time. lol I "stumbled" a couple of pages related to my jewelry, including this one; so far only a few people have ventured to look at what I reviewed, but it is an interesting networking site.

You can find my "stumbles"/favorites at:

http://dreamsteam.stumbleupon.com/

if you would like to see them, or give me a thumbs-up to assist in my plot for world domination ... errr... plot to sell my jewelry. I get them confused sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails