¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Domo Arigato, Mr. Butterflyboto


I have been intrigued by the designs of American artist Mike Libby for a long time.  He acquires dessicated insects and adds watch and clock parts to them to create tiny robots!  The beetle pictured above is my personal favorite.  Many of these fascinating fauna can be purchased from his studio web site -- Insect Lab.
Although I try not to create knock-offs, the sale prices of these make me consider scouring my yard for dead insects!  The price of one robot can range from $600 to $2500.  Here, buggy buggy buggy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails