¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Precious Clockwork Pendant and Brass Necklace


This fabulous pendant was created by yours truly a few months ago.  I wanted to create something which was larger than my usual pendants, and that had nothing but pure metal on it.  I fit each piece and gear meticulously, changing their configuration a countless number of times until I was satisfied that it looked as if it could function as a true clockwork.  Every piece is from a vintage clock or large pocket watch; all have the beautiful patina that metal receives over many years' time.

This is currently for sale in my ArtFire shop.
You can click and buy it; there is no signing up for anything if you already have a PayPal account.

I value this piece highly because of the sheer number of hours spent perfecting its' design, and the fact that the materials used are rare and possibly even one-of-a-kind in this day and age.
I am fairly certain that absolutely nobody is mass-manufacturing any clock parts of this quality anymore.

Go to DreamSteam's ArtFire Shop to view more pictures, read a more detailed description, and to purchase this wondrous and quality piece of steampunk jewelry art.

~ DS




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails