¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stocking Stuffers! Brass and Pearl, Crystal and Gears Steampunk Earrings - Crystal Charm & Mechanical Mata Hari



I was industrious this evening and created a couple of pairs of earrings to post on ArtFire for sale.  The first pair sprang from some pretty dichroic red glass beads and some clear(ish) crackled-glass beads with silver bead caps that I found at the art store last week.  The second pair had been lying on my worktable, unfinished, for a while; the seed pearls I found added the final touch I thought it had been missing (it is VERY difficult to work hardware nuts into a pair of earrings, trust me!).
In a departure from my usual M.O., there are *gasp!* no gears on the second pair! 
I hope someone likes one or both pairs enough to give them homes this holiday season.
You may find them in my ArtFire shop.

~ DS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails