¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pearl and Hematite Bead Noir Dangle Earrings



The cold and dreary winter weather has brought me to a place where nuances of noir appeal to me.  Hence, I created these earrings to reflect that notion.

The ear wires are pure Sterling silver, and the pearls are high-quality glass faux pearls.  Round, lustrous hematite beads accent the warmth of the pearls, which balance out the darkness of the whole.

I love these and will probably make myself a pair in addition to this pair, which is for sale in my ArtFire studio.

~DS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails