¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,.•*•:*¨¨*:•:,¸¸,:•:*

Would you wear and use a vintage pocket watch?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shops/Blog on Sabbatical for a Few Days...

While it seems rather frivolous to write a post of this sort, I wanted to mention that my ArtFire and Etsy shops will be shut down for a few days. with the items unavailable for viewing.  If there was something there you wished to purchase, do check back and it will be there.  I may or may not be able to create blog posts, as well, but hope to re-open all these venues in a week or so. This is not a vacation, trust me, but I wanted to make sure that nobody thinks I have given up on these ventures!

~ DreamSteam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails